Come join a team that is making a difference in our Community!
Westmoreland Community Action (WCA) is a non-profit organization that works to improve individuals and families quality of life and reduce poverty in the community.
WCA is currently seeking a Data & Billing Coordinator at our Greensburg location. The Data & Billing Coordinator ensures the accurate, complete, and efficient data and billing collection, input, and reporting for all Mental Health Programs. Provide continuous monitoring of program documentation to ensure compliance with Crisis Program regulations.
- High School Diploma / GED Required.
- Billing experience preferred.
- One (1) year training/experience in data collections and billing to include familiarity with entering data into a web-based database system.
- Ability to identify gaps or errors in quantitative data within program statistics and billing statements, and make recommendations for adjustments to improve data quality.
- Ability to assess qualitative data and case examples to shape data assessment goals and program logic models.
- Basic typing skills. (40 wpm)
Benefits of working at WCA:
- 100% Employer paid Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Polices.
- Employer pays 80% of individual Medical Insurance Premium.
- 15 paid Holiday’s.
- 10 days of vacation in first year of employment.
- 3.69 hours of sick time accrued per pay period.
- 8% retirement match after 1 year and 1000 hours of service
- Model WCA and Mental Health Program missions, visions, and values.
- Support Mental Health Program staff regarding billing and data collection issues to ensure accurate, complete, and timely data and billing.
- Conduct internal reviews of Crisis Program documents to ensure compliance with licensing standards and regulations.
- Assume responsibility for the collecting, editing, analyzing, and reporting of data required in the Mental Health Program data systems.
- Maintain and update the Mental Health Program policies, procedures, and forms to ensure compliance with regulations.
Westmoreland Community Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects our community and those that we seek to serve. If you, in good faith, believe that you are qualified to succeed in this position, we encourage you to apply.