$10.20/hour. Part time.
Our Head Start program is seeking a Cook to provide the Head Start center’s daily nutritious meals and snacks. Positions available at our Greensburg, Norwin, and Youngwood locations.
General duties include:
- The planning and preparation of meals
- Maintaining regulations in accordance with USDA
- Maintaining food records
- Ordering/picking up required supplies
Education, Experience, & Related Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Some previous experience or background in food preparation/nutrition is desirable
- Familiarity or involvement with the Head Start program is helpful
- Valid PA driver’s license and insurance as mandated by the agency
- Act 33/34 clearances
- Must be able to transport groceries as needed
Employee will receive a $250 sign on bonus after successful completion of 90-day probationary period.