$17.95/hour. Full time.
We are currently seeking a Neighborhood Partnership Program Coordinator for a 2-year project in New Kensington. The NPP Coordinator will be responsible for the overall coordination and operation of the New Kensington Neighborhood Partnership Program.
- Coordinate the activities of the NPP Program committees, ensuring the communication between committees is well established
- Assist committees with the development and implementation of work plan items
- Assist with planning and development of new initiatives that further the outcomes of the New Kensington NPP
- Track program success and report data to Westmoreland Community Action through monthly reporting to the Board of Directors
- Degree in marketing, economics, finance, public relations, planning, business administration, nonprofit management, or related field preferred or equivalent paid work experience
- Must possess strong interpersonal, computer, and clerical skills
- Must address projects in an entrepreneurial, energetic, and imaginative manner
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as deemed appropriate by VP of Community and Economic Development
- Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills
- Must possess a valid PA driver’s license and insurance to meet agency’s requirements