$16.32/hour. Full time.
Our Recovery Employment Partnership program is seeking an independent and flexible individual for our Peer Support Specialist role. The Peer Support Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support services to individuals in recovery from substance use disorders by assisting with overcoming barriers, referrals to community resources, developing self-identified personal goals for recovery, and promoting self-sufficiency.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have experience in the field of recovery, preferably with a Peer Support Specialist or Recovery Coach Certificate
- Valid PA driver’s license and insurance as mandated by the agency
- Must have access to a vehicle to use for work on a daily basis
- Ability to work independently and maintain detailed and accurate programmatic records
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to a flex schedule which allows for evening and weekend hours as may be required to respond to individual needs
- Act 33/34 Clearances.