$14.14/hour. Full-time and part-time positions available.
WCA is currently seeking Support Staff Workers for our New Foundations program. This position is responsible for providing supportive services to the participants of the New Foundations Program. This position could be regularly assigned to work any of the shifts according to the Program needs.
- Provide supervision and support to mental health participants in the New Foundations Program, as well as adhere to specific program policies and procedures
- Develop and implement housing strategy plans and document daily housing notes
- Supervise participants during medication administering times and provide transportation for participants when necessary
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the coordinator, manager, or director
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months experience as a support staff training or one year of experience in a human service agency working with the mentally disabled, elderly or children & youth, or two years of college, which includes courses appropriate to the human services field
- Must carry $100,000/$300,000 bodily liability car insurance
- Post-job offer physical/TB examination form in compliance with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Mental Health Manual